Physics Tuition | Pure Physics | Combined Science Physics
Physics Tuition at APMC Learning Centre aims to develop student’s scientific knowledge and understanding through comprehensive curriculum materials. Emphasis is placed on grasping fundamental concepts before students are challenged with higher-level application questions. Our Physics Tuition classes are designed to cater to students taking both O-Level (either Pure Physics or Combined Science Physics) and IP curricula.
With a small class size of 6 (max 8), we ensure that every student receives our dedicated attention during the Physics Tuition. We champion consistency and active learning in students, equipping them with the skills and wits to carve out their edge in Physics and eventually Ace the examination.
Practice tests and mock practice papers that mirror actual examination conditions help give students the practice and confidence to ace their examinations. Revision packages are provided to help students consolidate their knowledge, review the typical questions for each topic and gain awareness of the common pitfalls encountered when answering questions.
Practical skills, such as tabulation, drawing graphs, identifying experimental errors and experimental design, are also taught to prepare students for practical examinations.
Physics Tuition Curriculum
- Physical Quantities, Units and Measurement
- Mass, Weight and Density
- Turning Effect of Forces
- Energy, Work and Power
- Kinetic Model of Matter
- Transfer of Thermal Energy
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- General Wave Properties
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
Electricity and Magnetism
- Static Electricity
- Current of Electricity
- D.C. Circuits
- Practical Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
Physics Tuition Highlights
- Comprehensive coverage of topics such as Kinematics, Pressure, Thermal Properties of Matter, General Wave Properties and Electromagnetic Spectrum.
- Learn new topics, such as Static Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Induction
Skills and Techniques
- Hone mastery of answering techniques, such as question analysis, identification of the relevant concepts and the development of an appropriate strategy to approach each question
- Manage manipulating information provided in the question to obtain answers
- Receive a formal introduction to experimental skills such as conducting experiments and recording observations
- Learn to analyze the results and form appropriate conclusions
- Design and plan an experiment, as well as learn how to evaluate it
Revision and Reinforcement
- Focus on revision and clarification of any existing misconceptions
- Get ample time management practice with multiple mock examination papers under exam conditions
- Go through comprehensive revision with comprehensive packages that summarise the key points and common types of questions for each topic to help consolidate learning
Key Features of Our Physics Tuition Classes
Small Class Size
2 to 8 students
Conducive Learning Environment
Reinforcing current school topics
1 to 1 Coaching
Hones Exam Skills
Time Management Skills
Exam Questions Training
Proven Track Records
> 86% Scoring A
> 93% improvement
2 Hrs Weekly (Sec & JC)
1.5 Hrs Weekly (Pri)
She told me Mr Ng cells are made of physics Haa so funny!