Are you like minded individuals who aspire to make a difference in nurturing, coaching and inspiring students? You are the ones we are looking for. The job is tough as a teacher but the rewards are limitless. You know what we are referring to. Join our growing team of teachers with positive hypes now.
You are an passionate educator who loves nurturing kids – not just the brightest but also the shy underdog. You will go out of your way to bring the best to your students and bring out the best in them.
Our ideal candidate should have
• Proven record of academic and extramural excellence.
• Clear, compelling interpersonal and communication skills.
• Thrives in a high-buzz, low bureaucracy work culture.
• Nurturing, possesses a natural affinity with children of all ages.
• A strong desire to inspire and groom the leaders of tomorrow.
- To teach an average of 12 classes per week, including covering classes where the teachers are absent due to annual, medical or other leave.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons for students between pre-Primary to Junior College level, using various teaching methods to ensure a high quality of learning.
- Lesson preparation and marking, including the preparation of appropriate teaching aids and resources.
- Classroom administration.
- Completing student progress reports for students each semester.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with students and parents.
- Assessing and reporting on the development, behavior, performance and progress of students.
- Providing regular updates to parents on students’ performance and progress.
- Attending and participating in teacher and curriculum meetings on a weekly basis.
- Create and maintain a safe and conducive learning environment for students, safeguarding their safety and health at all times.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
How to apply
We require all of the following documents to be submitted in order for us to process your application. Kindly upload all documents as one attachment file.
•Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
•‘O’ Level Certificate
•‘A’ Level Certificate / Diploma Certificate and Transcript
•University Degree Certificate and Transcript
•Masters Degree Certificate and Transcript (If applicable)
Any incomplete applications will not be processed.
If you have been shortlisted, we will contact you within 2 weeks from date of application.