Pre – Registration for 2021
It’s never too early to start planning when it comes to your child’s education; give him or her a strong start to 2021. With limited spaces available in our classes, here is your opportunity to secure a spot in your preferred Term 1 – 2021 class. In addition to receiving priority class placement for your child, you will also receive exclusive enrolment incentives by following these simple steps:
Register your interest in any of our Term 1 – 2021 programmes
Receive a call from our consultant. Place a $100 deposit to secure your child’s place in your preferred class.
Accept the offered class by 1st December 2020 to enjoy pre-registration incentives or receive your $100 deposit back in full
Upon class acceptance, enjoy the following incentives:
• Priority placement in your preferred class for new Term 1 – 2021 programmes
• Discounted Tuition Fee for 2021
• A waiver of new student registration fee worth S$100
*Terms and conditions apply
*This priority registration is only available for (a) new students or (b) existing APM students enrolling in a new core programme. It is not applicable for existing APM students for the subject(s) they are already enrolled in.
Terms and Conditions
- The pre-registration exercise is only available for new students or existing students enrolling in a new core programme with APM Tuition Centre.
i. Re-admission students are not eligible for the pre-registration incentives.
- The pre-registration incentive is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
- The deposit of $100 must be made together with pre-registered interest between 20 September and 17 November 2020.
- The deposit of $100 will be refunded only under the follow scenarios:
i. When an offered slot for a class is accepted.
ii. The preferred time slot is not available and class is not accepted
- The refund will be made via bank transfer and will be processed in Dec 2020.
- Payment for full Term 1 – 2021 fees of the core programme must be made within 3 days of confirmation of Term 1 – 2021 classes or by 1st Dec 2020, whichever date is earlier.
i. In the event that a class has been accepted and subsequently declined from after 1st Dec 2020, the $100 pre-registration deposit will be forfeited.
- Enrolment in the core programme in Term 1 – 2021 must be for a minimum of one term.
i. No midterm withdrawals are allowed.
- APM Tuition Centre reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.